- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission balcony (up to $29 value)
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $41.50 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Lupe’s Start: Shortly after meeting Jay-Z, Lupe signed a record deal with Atlantic. His major-label debut, Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor was subsequently nominated for three Grammys.
- Mainstream Breakout: “Superstar,” from his sophomore album, was his first single to crack the Billboard Top 40.
- Cementing His Success: His third album, Lasers, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and unleashed the triple-platinum single, The Show Goes On.
- His Style: Fiasco has been credited as one of the pioneers of the conscious hip-hop movement. His lyrics not only reject misogyny but they also take on social issues such as terrorism, absent parents, prostitution, and social disparity.
- His Accolades: “Daydreamin’” took home the Grammy in 2008—the same year he was named one of GQ’s Men of the Year. He’s also been nominated for 11 other Grammys.
- When He’s Not Rapping: He leads the rock band Japanese Cartoon, and perfects his Street Fighter game—he even beat the top-ranked professional player in the world in an exhibition match.
- His Latest LP: 2015’s Tetsuo & Youth, which debuted at No. 14 on the Billboard 200
- His Latest Mixtape: Pharaoh Height 2/30, which features six Egyptian-themed tracks, including “Kings” and “Pyramids”
- On the Horizon: Fiasco’s planning a big 2016, with three albums—DROGAS, Skulls, and Roy—set to drop.