Though most circuses don’t allow people to feed the animals, there are no rules against teaching them to panhandle. Get served a dish of beastly brilliance with today’s GrouponLive deal to see the Las Vegas Circus Spectacular at Orleans Arena. Doors open one hour before showtime. Choose between the following options:
- For $70, you get a VIP family pack of four tickets (up to a $142.50 value, including all fees). Seating is located in the sections highlighted in green.
- For $110, you get a Spectacular family pack of four tickets (up to a $220.90 value, including all fees). Seating is located in the sections highlighted in red.<p>
Choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, January 5, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, January 7, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, January 8, at 11 a.m.<p>
Animal tricksters, atmosphere-scraping aerialists, and cavorting clowns rustle their three-ringed show into Orleans Arena for the Las Vegas Circus Spectacular. With VIP and Spectacular section seats nestled right up to the ring, guests will not lose track of Ringmistress Michelle Audrey as she steers eyes and ears toward lions leaping through flaming rings or toward trapeze artists soaring overhead. The elephant Bo traipses before the stands to unfurl both his stretched snout and brawny repertoire of more than 60 tricks. Donning ruby-red noses and Sasquatch’s hand-me-down shoes, clowns tease the audience with high hilarity, and the Georgettes delight with synchronized dance and high-flying rope routines.
An hour before each show, the circus pre-party boards brave kiddie pilots onto an elephant or pony transport. Those early onlookers can also meet the circus stars and have their faces painted with a pretty butterfly or an impromptu Pollock.
Children younger than 2 years old do not need a ticket.