- $16.50 for one G-Pass ticket to see Lyfe Jennings (up to $33 value)
- When: Thursday, May 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ritz
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name on his mailbox: Chester Jermaine Jennings
- The tools in his wheelhouse: guitar, bass, piano, and a confessional tenor voice
- The difficult path to his last album, Lucid: a two-year stint in the big house that fueled his lyrics with hope and introspection
- Pals he’s made along the way: Nas, Raekwon, Rick Ross, and Lil’ Boosie
- Dusky: the term he uses to describe his lyrical balance of darkness and light
- Lyfe Jennings songs that will transform your eyes into cartoon hearts: “Must Be Nice,” “S.E.X.,” “Let’s Stay Together,” and his “Gold” from his latest album, Tree of Lyfe
- Lyfe Jennings cover that honors, and some would say eclipses, the original: his acoustic take on Michael Jackson’s “Human Nature”