What You'll Get
Laughter can make your sides ache, a sensation produced by the sudden draining of the despair reservoirs under your ribs. Feel a pleasant pain with this deal.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: select shows through Thursday, October 31
- Where: performances are held at various locations. See the schedule for specific venues.
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts.<p>
- $10 for two tickets to a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Sunday show (up to a $20 value)
- $15 for two tickets to a Thursday show (up to a $30 value)<p>
Brian Parise (October)
Jeff Maurer (October)
**Other LYGO Performing Acts**
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required through Lygo. Redeem on day of show at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects LYGO DC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. ADA seating available at select venues, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LYGO DC
First things first: the letters stand for "Laugh Your Grits Off." Second things first: the name springs from LYGO's early beginnings, when the group hosted Sunday brunch comedy shows. The combination of food, mimosas, and some of the city's best up-and-coming comedians caught on, and soon the company was organizing post-breakfast standup shows throughout the city. But while their menu may have expanded, the goals of LYGO remain the same: to bring comedy to a wider DC audience, promote a greater sense of community amongst comedians, and to provide performers an opportunity to launch and build on their careers, both in and out of the city.