- One ticket to see Lyle Lovett
- When: Sunday, November 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Overture Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for the front Balcony (up to $57 value)
- $30 for the rear Balcony (up to $47 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- In a sentence: He’s a lanky, curly-haired Texan who long ago established himself as one of country-music’s most peculiar fellows.
- In his lyrics: love, heartbreak, the sensitivity of penguins (“Penguins”), hungry preachers that feast on doves (“Church”), and an uncle named Leon who lives in a closet (“Creep Like Me”)
- In his trophy case: four country-music Grammys
- In his wheelhouse: blues and big-band jazz, which he blends with country until his style’s harder to pin down than a pile of paper-bag puppets under a ceiling fan
- In Hollywood: he’s acted in numerous movies, including Walk Hard and a string of Robert Altman films
- On his latest tour: he’s backed by the Acoustic Group, made up of pros from his prized Large Band.
- On his latest album, Release Me: Texas country, western swing, and a collaboration with k.d. lang