What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Lyle Lovett
- When: Sunday, November 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Overture Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $37 for the front Balcony (up to $57 value)
- $30 for the rear Balcony (up to $47 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- In a sentence: He’s a lanky, curly-haired Texan who long ago established himself as one of country-music’s most peculiar fellows.
- In his lyrics: love, heartbreak, the sensitivity of penguins (“Penguins”), hungry preachers that feast on doves (“Church”), and an uncle named Leon who lives in a closet (“Creep Like Me”)
- In his trophy case: four country-music Grammys
- In his wheelhouse: blues and big-band jazz, which he blends with country until his style’s harder to pin down than a pile of paper-bag puppets under a ceiling fan
- In Hollywood: he’s acted in numerous movies, including Walk Hard and a string of Robert Altman films
- On his latest tour: he’s backed by the Acoustic Group, made up of pros from his prized Large Band.
- On his latest album, Release Me: Texas country, western swing, and a collaboration with k.d. lang
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem beginning at 5 p.m. on 11/2 for a ticket at venue Will Call window. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Overture Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together under one name to sit together. Discount reflects Overture Center for the Arts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.