- $37 for one G-Pass to see Lyle Lovett & His Large Band (up to $74 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hippodrome at France-Merrick Performing Arts Center
- Seating: rear orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lyle Lovett & His Large Band
- In a sentence: He’s a lanky, curly-haired Texan who long ago established himself as one of country-music’s most peculiar fellows.
- In his lyrics: love, heartbreak, the sensitivity of penguins (“Penguins”), hungry preachers that feast on doves (“Church”), and an uncle named Leon who lives in a closet (“Creep Like Me”)
- In his trophy case: four country-music Grammys
- In his wheelhouse: blues and big-band jazz, which he blends with country
- In Hollywood: he’s acted in numerous movies, including Walk Hard and a string of Robert Altman films
- On his latest tour: he’s backed by his prized Large Band
- On his latest album, Release Me: Texas country, western swing, and a collaboration with k.d. lang