All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Lyle Lovett and His Acoustic Group (up to $52 value)
- When: Wednesday, May 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: main-floor rows NN–RR or balcony rows W–DD
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- In a sentence: He’s a lanky, curly-haired Texan who long ago established himself as one of country-music’s most peculiar fellows.
- In his lyrics: love, heartbreak, the sensitivity of penguins (“Penguins”), hungry preachers that feast on doves (“Church”), and an uncle named Leon who lives in a closet (“Creep Like Me”)
- In his trophy case: four country-music Grammys
- In his wheelhouse: blues and big-band jazz, which he blends with country until his style’s harder to pin down than a pile of paper-bag puppets under a ceiling fan
- In Hollywood: he’s acted in numerous movies, including Walk Hard and a string of Robert Altman films
- On his latest tour: he’s backed by the Acoustic Group, made up of pros from his prized Large Band.
- On his latest album, Release Me: Texas country, western swing, and a collaboration with k.d. lang
Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting and the performers’ flashlight-juggling routines.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 14, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Murat Theatre at Old National Centre on 5/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Old National Centre
Old National Centre was originally built in 1909 as the Murat Shrine, which housed Indianapolis’s growing population of Freemasons. The building has since been restored and has become an eye-catching display of diverse architectural influences. Outside of the venue, spindly towers topped with light-blue domes rise above the street, beckoning passersby to enter the theater and enjoy a show. The classic, opulent Grand Lobby opens up to a wealth of concert venues, exhibition halls, and ballrooms that astound visitors with Middle Eastern and Victorian designs.