What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in rows H–T of main floor section 2 or 7 (up to $56 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lyle Lovett and Robert Earl Keen
- Lyle Lovett in a sentence: He’s a lanky, curly-haired Texan who long ago established himself as one of country-music’s most peculiar fellows while singing about love, heartbreak, the sensitivity of penguins (“Penguins”), and an uncle named Leon who lives in a closet (“Creep Like Me”)—for his work he’s taken home four country-music Grammys.
- Robert Earl Keen in a sentence: : Robert Earl Keen has been bringing the soul of the Lone Star State to audiences since the early 1980s through his narrative country and folk tunes that touch and tickle the heart, such as “Gringo Honeymoon” and “Five Pound Bass.”
- Lyle and Robert together in a few sentences: The two long-time friends and collaborators will share the stage and swap stories. “It’s no different than say the New Yorker Festival, where you have celebrities get up and talk about what they do and their craft,” Keen told The Journal News. “Except we’re a lot funnier and have a lot more fun than a lot of those people do, and we back it up with some really great songs.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.