- Lynch Mob concert
- When: Friday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Diesel Concert Lounge
- General admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $13 for one ticket and one drink (up to $25.98 value)
- $21 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $51.96 value)
- Their Sound: hard rock fused with heavy metal guitar riffs courtesy of legendary shredder—and band founder—George Lynch
- For Fans Of: George Lynch’s robust career, which includes forming several bands in the 1970s and serving as lead guitarist and songwriter in glam-metal band Dokken before establishing Lynch Mob more than 25 years ago
- Where to Begin: by moving through the band’s varied discography and sound, including their 1990 hard-rocking debut, Wicked Sensation, 2003’s metal-fused REvolution, and 2014’s comeback, Sun Red Sun
Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.