What You'll Get
- One ticket to Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginia with Lynyrd Skynyrd
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 2:15 p.m.
- Where: Mitchell Stadium
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $15 for general admission (up to $30 value)
- $18 for bleacher seating (up to $30 value)
- $18 for family bleacher seating (alcohol-free zone; up to $30 value)
- $35 for premium seating (up to $50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Second Chance Rocks the Two Virginia
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: The Southern rock legends—including core members Johnny Van Zant, Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke—rile up crowds with hits such as “Sweet Home Alabama,” “Free Bird,” and “That Smell.”
- Craig Wayne Boyd: After winning the seventh season of The Voice as a member of Team Blake, this Texas-bred country crooner scored a #1 hit with “My Baby’s Got a Smile on Her Face”; expect tracks from his upcoming major-label debut.
- Jana Kramer: After landing her breakout role as Alex Dupre on One Tree Hill, Kramer emerged as a country star with the boyfriend-taunting single “Why Ya Wanna?,” and scored the Academy of Country Music Award for New Female Vocalist.
- Outshyne: This South Carolina country-rock quintet hit the Music Row Chart with “Dirt Road Romance” (co-written with their buddies, Florida Georgia Line), took the #1 slot on Sirius XM’s The Highway Countdown with “Moonlight Crush,” and have opened for the likes of Jake Owen and Eric Church.
- Cody Wickline: A West Virginia singer/songwriter/mountaineer who delivers pure country in the vein of George Jones, Waylon Jennings, and Merle Haggard, as recently showcased on Season 8 of The Voice.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/20 for a ticket at venue will call. Must print voucher (not valid with mobile app). Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Mitchell Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event.For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.