Southern rock legends behind “Sweet Home Alabama” and “Free Bird” light up the summer with decades' worth of classic-rock hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Simsbury Meadows on 6/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$22 for one G-Pass to see Lynyrd Skynyrd (up to $44.75 value)
Lynyrd Skynyrd performing “Sweet Home Alabama” at SWU Festival
* Their genre: southern rock
* Their best-known hits: "Sweet Home Alabama," "Free Bird," "That Smell"
* All of which are: as American as: a Statue of Liberty on cinder blocks
* Most recent album: Last of a Dyin’ Breed
* Core members: Johnny Van Zant, Gary Rossington, and Rickey Medlocke
* New bassist: Black Crowes' Johnny Colt