All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $36 for one G-Pass sections 1–3 (rows I–Z) or orchestra section 4–8 (rows AA–OO) (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
M&M’s Presents GRAMMY Park Social Stages
- The Show: an interactive pop show starring tomorrow’s stars—a consortium of social media stars familiar to anyone in the tweenosphere
- The Stars: Sammy Wilk, Russ, and Kenny Holland throws some melodies into the mix. Meanwhile, 14-year-old Carson Lueders keeps things hopping with his aptly-named single “Pop.”
- The Host: teenage comedian, voice actor, and impressionist Jake Foushee, who introduced himself (and his many alternate voices) to America on Ellen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.