What You'll Get
- One ticket to Mac Sabbath
- When: Friday, September 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $8 for general admission (up to $16.12 value)
- $12 for general admission, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $26.12 value)
- Why they’re called Mac Sabbath: they perform faithful covers of Black Sabbath songs, but with lyrics rewritten to be about fast food
- Which results in song titles like: “Frying Pan” (Iron Man), “Pair-a-buns” (“Paranoid”), and “Never Say Diet” (“Never Say Die”)
- How the band takes their gimmick one step further: by dressing as twisted versions of McDonald’s characters, including a demonic clown named Ronald Osbourne on vocals and guitarist Slayer McCheese, who resembles Mayor McCheese with warthog tusks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 9/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.