What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Machine Gun Kelly (up to $29 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Machine Gun Kelly
- Real name: Richard Colson Baker
- Inspiration for his sobriquet: Prohibition gangster George “Machine Gun Kelly” Barnes
- Point of resemblance: the similar speeds of Baker’s flow and of Nerf pellets from his namesake’s tommy gun
- Point of contrast: Baker will never have an opportunity to kidnap Texas oilman Charles F. Urschel (d. 1970)
- His rise to fame started when: he impressed Sean Combs at SXSW
- It continued when: he was recently lauded as a Band to Watch by Rolling Stone
- Hit tracks you might hear at his high-octane show: “Chip Off the Block” and “Lace Up”
- Key wardrobe elements: mohawk, Misfits T-shirts, Chuck Taylors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Echostage on 7/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open at 9 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.