Becoming a great rapper means improvising rhymes at top speed, as does placating a pack of toddlers demanding that you make "Hop on Pop" have dinosaurs. Watch someone work a crowd with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass to see Machine Gun Kelly (up to $29 value)
- When: Friday, July 25, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Echostage
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Machine Gun Kelly
- Real name: Richard Colson Baker
- Inspiration for his sobriquet: Prohibition gangster George "Machine Gun Kelly" Barnes
- Point of resemblance: the similar speeds of Baker's flow and of Nerf pellets from his namesake's tommy gun
- Point of contrast: Baker will never have an opportunity to kidnap Texas oilman Charles F. Urschel (d. 1970)
- His rise to fame started when: he impressed Sean Combs at SXSW
- It continued when: he was recently lauded as a Band to Watch by Rolling Stone
- Hit tracks you might hear at his high-octane show: “Chip Off the Block” and “Lace Up”
- Key wardrobe elements: mohawk, Misfits T-shirts, Chuck Taylors