What You'll Get
- $17.50 for one G-Pass to see Machine Gun Kelly (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, July 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Machine Gun Kelly
- Real name: Richard Colson Baker
- Inspiration for his sobriquet: Prohibition gangster George “Machine Gun Kelly” Barnes
- Point of resemblance: the similar speeds of Baker’s flow and bullets from his namesake’s tommy gun
- His rise to fame started when: he impressed Sean Combs at SXSW
- It continued when: he was recently lauded as a Band to Watch by Rolling Stone
- Hit tracks you might hear at his high-octane show: “Chip Off the Block” and “Lace Up”
- Key wardrobe elements: mohawk, Misfits T-shirts, Chuck Taylors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.