All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Macomb Symphony Orchestra performances
- When: through May 20, 2016
- Where: Macomb Center for the Performing Arts
- Seating: best available
- $39 for a choice of three performances (up to $75 value)
- $39 for one 2015–2016 season subscription (up to $65 value)
- Rule Britannia! (October 16)
- Holidays at the Movies (December 13)
- Masterpieces of the 18th Century (April 10)
- It’s in the Water (May 10)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 20, 2016. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Redeem after purchase at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Christmas concert not valid for Pick 3. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Macomb Symphony Orchestra
From its many violinists to its lone contra bassoonist, the heart of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra is 70 musicians strong. The pulse, however, is Thomas Cook. The conductor of the MSO for nearly 40 years, Cook also serves as its music director, programming evenings that range from the classically sublime to the delightfully unexpected—such as the 2014–2015 season's Music '70s Style. While their size helps them bring dynamic works such as Carmina Burana to life, they don't merely travel in packs. Chamber ensembles, such as the string quartet, flute and harp duo, and brass quintet, travel throughout the community to brighten weddings and bring classical music to schools.