What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for one ticket for best-available seating (up to $28 value)
- $29 for two tickets for best-available seating (up to $52 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
Macomb Symphony Orchestra’s “Christmas at the Movies”
- The theme: the music heard in some of the most beloved Christmas TV programs ever made
- Highlights: songs from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Little Drummer Boy, and classic dances from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker
- The visuals: while the orchestra plays each holiday tune, a large projection screen will feature clips from the films
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 4, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Macomb Symphony Orchestra
From its many violinists to its lone contra bassoonist, the heart of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra is 70 musicians strong. The pulse, however, is Thomas Cook. The conductor of the MSO for nearly 40 years, Cook also serves as its music director, programming evenings that range from the classically sublime to the delightfully unexpected—such as the 2014–2015 season's Music '70s Style. While their size helps them bring dynamic works such as Carmina Burana to life, they don't merely travel in packs. Chamber ensembles, such as the string quartet, flute and harp duo, and brass quintet, travel throughout the community to brighten weddings and bring classical music to schools.