All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for one ticket with best available seating ($29 value)
- $29 for two tickets with best available seating ($54 value)
- Click to see the seating chart
Macomb Symphony Orchestra’s “Holidays at the Movies”
- The theme: the music heard in some of the most beloved holiday movies ever made
- Highlights: Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas,” featured in the flick Holiday Inn, and the memorable score to It’s a Wonderful Life
- The visuals: while the orchestra plays each holiday tune, a large projection screen will feature clips from the movies
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on 11/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Macomb Symphony Orchestra
From its many violinists to its lone contra bassoonist, the heart of the Macomb Symphony Orchestra is 70 musicians strong. The pulse, however, is Thomas Cook. The conductor of the MSO for nearly 40 years, Cook also serves as its music director, programming evenings that range from the classically sublime to the delightfully unexpected—such as the 2014–2015 season's Music '70s Style. While their size helps them bring dynamic works such as Carmina Burana to life, they don't merely travel in packs. Chamber ensembles, such as the string quartet, flute and harp duo, and brass quintet, travel throughout the community to brighten weddings and bring classical music to schools.