- One ticket to a Fort Wayne Mad Ants game against the Delaware 87ers
- When: Friday, November 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6 for one upper-level ticket ($12 value)
- $11 for one lower-level sideline ticket ($22 value)
The Scouting Report
The 2013–14 season was a landmark campaign for the Mad Ants. They sealed up the league’s No. 1 seed on the strength of a 19-6 home record and an 18-digit padlock, then proceeded to sweep the entire playoffs, earning their first-ever championship trophy without a single postseason loss. This early-season match-up against the Delaware 87ers gives the Mad Ants a chance to once again prove their dominance against a rival East Division squad.
Fort Wayne Mad Ants
When the Continental Basketball Association went under in 2001, Fort Wayne was without a minor league basketball franchise for six years. Taking the place of the CBA’s Fort Wayne Fury and rescuing countless basketballs from unemployment lines, the Mad Ants arrived as the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons—an organization that was originally founded in Fort Wayne. Today, they act as the sole independent team in the league, sharing a loose affiliation with 13 different franchises. The approach has paid off for them: in 2014 they took home their first-ever D-League championship.