- One ticket to a Fort Wayne Mad Ants game against the Oklahoma City Blue on January 1 or the Erie BayHawks on January 3
- When: Thursday, January 1, at 7 p.m., or Saturday, January 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
- Door time: One hour before game time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $5 for one upper-level ticket ($17.75 value)
- $8 for one lower-level sideline ticket for sections 213–218 ($28 value)
The Scouting Report
Last season the Mad Ants swept their way to a D-League title without a single post-season loss. This year, their Central Division rivals refuse to let them get off so easy. In fact, the division is so closely contested that during mid-December every team was within one game of first place. If the Mad Ants wish to set themselves apart, they will either need to wear uniforms covered in LED lights or rack up valuable wins on their home court in games like this New Year’s Day tilt against Oklahoma City.
Fort Wayne Mad Ants
When the Continental Basketball Association went under in 2001, Fort Wayne was without a minor league basketball franchise for six years. Taking the place of the CBA’s Fort Wayne Fury and rescuing countless basketballs from unemployment lines, the Mad Ants arrived as the NBA Developmental League affiliates of the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons—an organization that was originally founded in Fort Wayne. Today, they act as the sole independent team in the league, sharing a loose affiliation with 13 different franchises. The approach has paid off for them: in 2014 they took home their first-ever D-League championship.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum
4000 Parnell Ave.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805