- Entry to the Mad Girl Productions Presents Sugar Art & Fashion Show
- When: Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Studio B at The Skyway Theater
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $45 for VIP admission for one (up to $75 value). This includes premium viewing of the fashion show from a special roped-off section, plus a gift bag.
- $20 for general admission for two (up to $30 value)<p>
Mad Girl Productions Presents Sugar Art & Fashion Show
- The show: a multimedia blowout that melds an art exhibition and fashion show with a networking platform and dance party
- The curator: jewelry and fashion designer Timmery Turner, who created the Sugar event series to showcase the works of emerging and underground female artists
- Who the show’s for: artists seeking exposure and connection with other creative types and connoisseurs, fans of art and fashion who want to catch the latest trends before they start trending
- What else to expect: a DJ set, tunes from singer-songwriter Laura, quips from the evening’s drag-queen MC Mistress Victoria DeVille, and at least one person spilling oil paint on their ascot<p>