- $29 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $162.50 total value)
- Where: Mad House Comedy Club
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
The Package Includes:
- Two general-admission tickets for any show through August 30 (up to $25 value each)
- One appetizer (up to $12.50 value)
- Four tickets for a future show (up to $25 value each)
Mad House Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included in this deal.
Quinn Dahle (June 20–21)
Seen on Showtime and Comedy Central, Quinn Dahle has worked with the likes of Robin Williams, Dane Cook, and Norm McDonald
Warning: contains blue language, affection for Southern stereotypes, and good-natured punching
Jimmy Shubert (July 18–19)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents, Two Broke Girls, and Chelsea Lately
Warning: contains coarse language, suggestive themes, politically incorrect humor, and a Robin Williams reference
Paul Ogata (August 1–2)
2007 San Francisco International Comedy Competition winner who’s appeared on Comedy Central and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Warning: contains coarse language, sexually explicit talk
Mad House Comedy Club
At Mad House Comedy Club, audiences sip on cocktails and feast on pub grub such as house-smoked pulled-pork sandwiches and grilled cheeses stuffed with crab meat, all while nationally touring comedians split their sides with calculated punch lines. Throughout the dining room and performance area, pictures of beloved comedians inspire comics to rise to the hilarious heights of Bill Cosby, Rodney Dangerfield, and Ingmar Bergman and his angst-riddled dummy, Skippy.