What You'll Get
Baseball enthusiasts can’t properly behold the glorious seventh-inning stretch in a crowded living room, because there’s always someone standing on the coffee table getting his forehead rhythmically slammed by the ceiling fan. Catch the game in comfort with this deal.
- $25 for two tickets to a Madison Mallards game (up to a $10 value each) and two Mallards hats (a $15 value each; a $50 total value)
- Where: The Duck Pond at Warner Park
- Seating: Diamond box or field box
- Door time: 5:35 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Home opener against the Eau Claire Express on Wednesday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m., with fans’ first chance to see new manager Donnie Scott, the 2013 Mallards, and new video board four times the size of the previous board
- Matchup against the Wisconsin Rapids Rafters on Tuesday, June 4, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting April 27 at 9AM for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Duck Pond at Warner Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Madison Mallards' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 90 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Madison Mallards
The Madison Mallards take to the diamond each summer for three months of collegiate baseball, gathering players from across the country as they can hone their skills for a shot at the pros. The Mallards took home Northwoods League championships in 2004 and 2013, cheered on by some of the most devout and rowdy fans in the league. Fans that helped the team set a collegiate attendance record in 2012, drawing in more than 217,000 fans.