- $25 for two tickets to see a Madison Mallards game, plus two Mallards baseball hats (a $16 value for each hat; a $52 total value)
- When: Wednesday, May 27, at 6:35 p.m. vs. the Kalamazoo Growlers or Thursday, June 4, at 6:35 p.m. vs. the Green Bay Bullfrogs
- Where: The Duck Pond at Warner Park
- Seating: Field Box
- Gate time: 5:05 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
- Last season: the Mallards finished with a 39-33 record, falling just short of another playoff appearance
- League background: the Northwoods League has helped launch the careers of more than 100 MLB players, including Cy Young Award-winner Max Scherzer and All-Star Chris Sale
- Promotions: May 27 will include a magnetic schedule giveaway, and June 4 is Star Wars night, during which the Mallards will wear R2-D2 jerseys to be auctioned off during the game
The Madison Mallards take to the diamond each summer for three months of collegiate baseball, gathering players from across the country as they can hone their skills for a shot at the pros. The Mallards took home Northwoods League championships in 2004 and 2013, cheered on by some of the most devout and rowdy fans in the league. Fans that helped the team set a collegiate attendance record in 2012, drawing in more than 217,000 fans.