- One Ticket to Victory VII – Muay Thai & Amateur MMA event
- When: Friday, November 21, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Theater at Madison Square Garden
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $99 for one north-side house VIP box ticket, located in the house VIP boxes above the ring (a $270 value). Each ticket includes a seat.
- $140 for one general-admission floor ticket, located on the floor adjacent to the ring (a $270 value). This area is mostly standing-room only, with limited general-admission seating.
Both of the above options also includes access to a private bar and non-public drink specials.
Madison Square Garden has experienced countless firsts in its long and storied history, from first concerts and basketball games to its first kiss last New Year’s Eve. But this Friday, the historic arena will add yet another new experience to the list: hosting an MMA event. That evening, Victory Combat Sports’s Victory VII will rumble through the MSG Theater, showcasing muay thai champions and some of the best amateur MMA brawlers that the tri-state area has to offer.
Muay thai champion Ariel Abreu headlines the crowded fight card during a mixed-martial-arts showdown with hometown hero Chike Obi. In addition, knockout specialist Pawel Zawistowski will clash with Manny Casais in a much-anticipated title match. But Victory VII isn’t only limited to men’s matchups. The one-night event will also feature top women competitors, including 2013 Female Fighter of the Year Gianna Smith and Long Island’s own Jess Cavagnaro.