- One ticket to see a PBR: Professional Bull Riders event
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Dates
- $61 for seating option one—section 104, 105, 110, 114, 119, or 120 or the front rows of sections 101–103 or 212, 213, 222, or 223 ($80.50 value)
- $93 for seating option two—section 106, 107, 117, or 118 or the back rows of section 108 or 116 ($123.50 value)
- $171 for seating option three—section 109 or 115 or the front rows of section 108 or 116 ($228 value)
For each option, choose from the following shows:
- Friday, January 16, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, January 17, at 7 p.m. (seating option two not available for this date)
- Sunday, January 18, at 1 p.m.
PBR: Professional Bull Riders
On January 16–18, PBR’s most elite riders convene at Madison Square Garden for a weekend of high-stakes daredevilry. The ninth-annual event features the top 35 bull riders in the world jockeying to stay atop bucking bulls and rope livestock before they escape and overrun the New York City Subway. Throughout the weekend, fans have a chance to meet some of the riders, including reigning champ J.B. Mauney.