- One G-Pass ticket to Magic! with Alabama Capital and Elementree Livity Project
- When: Thursday, March 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16 for general admission standing (up to $32.80 value)
- $20 for general admission standing with skip-the-line pass (up to $42.80 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: hooky, reggae-soaked pop
- Song you’ve almost certainly heard: their breezy debut single, “Rude”
- Where else you’ve heard them: on Shakira’s “Cut Me Deep,” on the official 2014 FIFA World Cup album, and at Times Square to ring in 2015 New Year’s Rockin’ Eve
- Other places to spot singer Nasri’s audio fingerprints: on songs by Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Pitbull, Christina Aguilera, and Chris Brown—he’s also half of the songwriting and production duo The Messengers.
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart's welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.