- Two or four tickets to see Guns N’ Hoses or The Mega 80s
- Where: The Magic Bag
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- $12 for two tickets to Guns N’ Hoses on Friday, May 1 (up to $24 value)
- $20 for four tickets to Guns N’ Hoses on Friday, May 1 (up to $48 value(
- $12 for two tickets to The Mega 80’s on Friday, May 15 (up to $20 value)
- $20 for four tickets to The Mega 80’s on Friday, May 15 (up to $40 value)
- Guns N’ Hoses: This all-female GNR tribute deals in “short skirts, brown liquor, dancing on tables, and true love”—as well as ’80s hair-metal favorites such as “Welcome to the Jungle” and other classic hits.
- The Mega 80s: This living time capsule of ’80s sounds and kitsch covers everything from the gritty rock of Joan Jett to the New Wave of Devo, earning Hour Detroit’s best local band in 2009, The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2010 pick, and one of WDIV - Detroit’s “4 The Best” top 5 bands.
The Magic Bag
A movie theater, comedy club and concert venue, The Magic Bag always has something new to light up its marquee. The theatre has become a go-to for nationally touring bands—including The English Beat, symphonic pop outfit The Polyphonic Spree, and surf-rock legend Dick Dale—as well as popular tribute acts like The Mega 80s, Lez Zeppelin & Panama. Acclaimed comedians such as Gilbert Gottfried, Jeff Ross, and Brian Posehn take the stage on a regular basis at the club, and cult-favorite films are the main attraction on Brew & View nights.