What You'll Get
- $27.40 for one general-admission ticket (up to $42.15 value)
- $38.40 for one VIP ticket, which includes priority seating, complimentary champagne, and a souvenir gift (up to $59.02 value)
- The Magician: Patrick Terry, a seasoned sleight-of-hand artist, has been mesmerizing audiences all over the world for nearly 20 years. Prepare to be amazed as he engages your logic and imagination with an intimate set of mysterious wonders. Plus, classical musicians will accompany him to provide a live soundtrack.
- The Venue: A penthouse suite at the elegant Roger Smith Hotel, a beautiful building in the heart of Manhattan that overlooks the midtown skyline.
- What People Are Saying: Elliot Kalan writer/producer of The Daily Show said, “Patrick Terry’s magic is so astounding—I can only assume he’s sold his soul to the devil.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.