- $29 for one general admission ticket (up to $61.67 value)
- $49 for two general admission tickets (up to $123.34 value)
- $89 for four general admission tickets (up to $246.68 value)
- Click here to view a list of available dates and times.
Magic & Martini Club Night Out
- The Magic: performed by magician James Alan, who has been featured at Toronto’s Summerworks Performance Festival
- The Martinis: crafted according to the Grand Spirits Cocktail Guide & Recipes, which guests receive a copy of to take home
- The Club Night: an exclusive experience available only to ticket-holders with the secret password, and tickets include membership in the Grand Spirits Society
SpeakEasy Jazz.Club is a world apart, and its staff like it that way. The new hideaway is tucked into a downstairs space, and, true to speakeasies' Prohibition-era origins, it requires a password to get in. (Don't worry: it's printed on your ticket in ink that's invisible to minors' underdeveloped eyes.) Hours are limited—if you're there, you aren't just dropping by on a whim. You're all in, so feel free to dress up and dress the part.
Time works differently at SpeakEasy. There, Mardi Gras isn't just a one-day blowout; it stretches on for weeks. Beads and masks flash alongside brass as a jazz band keeps up the energy throughout the night. They're assisted by the menu, a Southern-themed bounty of dishes available for purchase. Naturally, there's a cash bar, too, pouring fancy cocktails and plenty of drink specials.