- $21 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–ZZ of sections 1 and 5 (up to $33 value)
- $24 for one G-Pass for seating in rows Q–W of sections 2–4 (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Magic Men Live!
Warning: contains very few buttoned shirts
- Where Magic Men takes its inspiration: from Magic Mike, 50 Shades of Grey, and the fantasies of women all over the world
- Some of those fantasies: ancient warriors, sailors, firemen, soldiers, and many more—one for every color of a muscled rainbow
- Where it gets its magic: from its intensely ripped cast and high-voltage director Oscar Hernandez
- Where else Hernandez does his thing: at the NBA, where he’s an official Half Time Show Creative Director
- How Magic Men is different from other male revues: narrative visuals, audience participation, and special effects
- How Magic Men is similar to other male revues: skin, and lots of it