All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $31 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra, loge, or dress circle (up to $67.50 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in the balcony (up to $57.50 value)
- $47 for one ticket for seating in the orchestra pit or front orchestra (up to $77.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
“The Magic of Christmas” with The New York Tenors
- The tenors: Andy Cooney, whom The New York Times dubbed “Irish America’s Favorite Son”; Christopher Macchio, who’s been featured on PBS; and Daniel Rodriguez, who made his Carnegie Hall debut at age 16, studied with Placido Domingo, and is known as “The Singing Policeman”
- What they do: treat fans to classic, contemporary, and holiday hits at sold-out concerts around the country
- What you’ll do: sing along with stirring seasonal songs that may include “Silent Night,” “We Three Kings,” and “White Christmas”
- Before the show: Explore nearby downtown St. Petersburg, eat dinner at one of many esteemed restaurants, or take a nap inside a piano until the performance begins
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Mahaffey Theater
Just minutes from downtown's bustling shops and overlooking the glassy waters of Tampa Bay, The Mahaffey Theater's picturesque building hosts some of Florida's most entertaining art and performance offerings. Originally built in 1965, the renovated building's floor-to-ceiling glass façade pierces the night with softly glowing light, cordially inviting patrons inside and awakening desires in moths that can never be fulfilled. The box-style seating of the theater ensures clear sightlines for all patrons, and its excellent acoustics make the venue suitable for both thunderous rock bands and delicate chamber ensembles.