- One G-Pass to see Alton Brown Live!
- When: Thursday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: BJCC Concert Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $23.25 for the balcony (up to $33.25 value)
- $36.75 for the right or left grand tier (up to $52.45 value)
- $48.20 for the center grand tier (up to $68.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Alton Brown Live!
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton