What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Alton Brown – Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Monday, November 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Morris Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $41.50 for the second balcony (up to $$59.25 value)
- $49 for the rear orchestra or first balcony (up to $70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Morris Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Magic Space Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.