- One ticket to see Alton Brown – Live! The Edible Inevitable Tour
- When: Tuesday, October 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Century II Concert Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $30 for rows F–H of the balcony (up to $49.50 value)
- $40 for rows FF–JJ of the main floor (up to $60.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on his long-running TV show, Good Eats
- Other hats he wears: chef, author, filmmaker, Iron Chef America host
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- What Alton’s packing for his tour, in his own words: “specialized cooking gear, amplifiers, projectors, ponchos, pastries of unusual size.”
- What you’ll see during his live show: cooking experiments, comedy, multimedia presentations, a live band playing the “Airport Shrimp Blues”
- Dress code for audience: a poncho provided by the theater, if you’re sitting close to the stage
- Dress code for randomly selected audience volunteers: a lab coat provided by Alton