- One ticket to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bicentennial Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48 for section 301, rows L–S (up to $80 value)
- $42 for section 108, 109, 208, or 209 (up to $70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: six-times Platinum certification, a position among the top-ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, no longer having to tour in an old steamroller
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- The significance of this year’s tour: it’s the 30th anniversary of their first Christmas album, and the 40th anniversary of the band as a whole