What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- When: Saturday, November 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Bicentennial Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $48 for section 301, rows L–S (up to $80 value)
- $42 for section 108, 109, 208, or 209 (up to $70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: six-times Platinum certification, a position among the top-ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, no longer having to tour in an old steamroller
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- The significance of this year’s tour: it’s the 30th anniversary of their first Christmas album, and the 40th anniversary of the band as a whole
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bicentennial Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Magic Space Entertainment's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.