- $42.41 for one ticket to see MythBusters: Behind the Myths (up to $65.25 value)
- When: Friday, December 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: PlayhouseSquare’s Connor Palace
- Seating: main-floor orchestra
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
MythBusters: Behind the Myths
Inspired by their long-running television series, MythBusters: Behind the Myths invites audience members on stage to get down and dirty with some hands-on science. Among other experiments, fans run a simple obstacle course with an altered sense of perspective or marvel as a medieval suit of armour faces off against a gatling gun loaded with paintballs. All the while, Savage bounces from setup to setup with a boyish, barely-contained energy, and Hyneman keeps things grounded with deadpan charm. Part physics class, part performance art, and all live-action cartoon, the show gives attendees the chance to become human guinea pigs without renting an enormous running-wheel.