- One G-Pass to see Mannheim Steamroller Christmas
- When: Sunday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Palace Theatre Columbus
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $40 for the mezzanine (up to $56.75 value)
- $30 for the balcony (up to $46.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Mannheim Steamroller reinvented Christmas: with the release of Christmas 1984
- What that reinvention entailed: progressive electronica interpretations of such Christmas carols as “Deck the Halls,” “We Three Kings,” and “God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen”
- The fruits of that labor: 6x Platinum certification, a position among the top ten selling Christmas albums as recently as 2012, and the continuing fashion trend of shutter shades among holiday elves
- Their holiday works since then: Fresh Aire Christmas (1988), Christmas in the Aire (1995), Christmas Live (1997), Christmas Extraordinaire (2001), Christmas Celebration (2004), Christmas Song (2007), A Candlelight Christmas (2008), Christmas Symphony (2011)
- The significance of this year’s tour: it’s the 30th anniversary of their first Christmas album, and the 40th anniversary of the band as a whole