What You'll Get
- Tickets to see James Alan’s “Magic Tonight”
- Tickets include dinner. Select venue for menu option: The Crimson Lounge, The Franklin House, or The Bear
- When: any show through April 30
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$39for one ticket (up to C$65 value)
- C$77for two tickets (up to C$130 value)
- C$152for four tickets (up to C$260 value)
- C$225for six tickets (up to C$390 value)
Venues and Showtimes
- The Franklin House on Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- The Bear on Fridays at 7 p.m.
- The Crimson Lounge on Sundays at 7 p.m.
While the show is family friendly, it is not intended for children younger than 12.
James Alan’s “Magic Tonight”
A team of magicians, mentalists, and illusion-weavers entrances audiences at three historical buildings: The Franklin House (Mississauga Streetsville), The Crimson Lounge (downtown Toronto), and The Bear (Pickering). Every performance suspends audiences’ disbelief with a different cast, hosted by sleight-of-hand magician James Alan. The roster includes many of Toronto’s leading magic and mystery entertainers. Performers are announced regularly via Twitter and Facebook.
Before dropping their jaws, guests can exercise them with an eclectic dinner menu, and bar service before and after the show allows attendees to demonstrate to their friends how they can make a glass of beer disappear by slowly drinking it.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Abracadabaret's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.