- $40 for one general-admission ticket, plus dinner (up to $65 value)
- $79 for two general-admission tickets, plus dinner (up to $130 value)
- $156 for four general-admission tickets, plus dinner (up to $260 value)
$230 for six general-admission tickets, plus dinner (up to $390 value)
- Tickets include dinner. Click here to see the menu for The Studio
- When: Sundays through February 28, at 7 p.m.
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m., when dinner begins
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
While the show is family friendly, it is not intended for children younger than 12.
James Alan’s “Magic Tonight”
A team of magicians, mentalists, and illusion-weavers entrance audiences. Every performance suspends audiences’ disbelief with a different cast, hosted by sleight-of-hand magician James Alan. The roster includes many of Toronto’s leading magic and mystery entertainers. Performers are announced regularly via Twitter and Facebook.
Before dropping their jaws, guests can exercise them with an eclectic dinner menu, and bar service before and after the show allows attendees to demonstrate to their friends how they can make a glass of beer disappear by slowly drinking it.