What You'll Get
- $12 for two general-admission tickets (up to $23.08 value)
- $25 for two VIP tickets with theater-style seating near the stage (up to $44.18 value)
Magical Creatures: A Fantastic B(r)easts & Where To Find Them Burlesque Show
- The Show: a night of striptease, song, and dance breathing spicy new life into the wizarding world of J.K. Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- The Company: The Society of Sin, the masterminds behind Super Smash Bras: A Nintendo-Inspired Burlesque Revue and Bob’s Burglesque: A Bob’s Burgers Burlesque Parody Play
- The Performers: Danger Rockwell, Xena Zeit-Geist, Expecta Patrone, Lune Noirr, Chère Noble, Megan Watts, Remy Dee, Ariana Amour, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2017. Limit 10/person for general-admission options. Limit 5/person for VIP options. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Society of Sin
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
The Society of Sin Burlesque & Variety Troupe is known for our inventive approach to entertainment. We pride ourselves on our ability to create unique shows in a city full of entertainers. Fan service and audience engagement are our top priorities for all events.
What is one of your most popular offerings? How is it prepared?
We offer weekly burlesque shows, including Talk Nerdy to Me: A Weekly Nerdlesque Revue and The Vice Is Right: A Weekly Burlesque Game Show, but our one-night-only pop-culture-themed productions, such as Pulp Science Fiction: A Star Wars Burlesque Play, are always popular with crowds.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
The Society of Sin was founded in 2014 by Xena Zeit-Geist after she wrote and produced her first burlesque play, a Batman-themed show that sold out every night it ran. The goal is to create entertaining shows that put a new twist on old genres.
What do you love most about your job?
We love everything about performing and producing shows, from the initial conception of a production to the moments after we've taken our final bows and get to greet our satisfied audience.