In the old days, magic was used to explain everything from medicine to geometry to why princesses wouldn’t like you, even though you rescued them. Experience fantastical modern marvels with today’s GrouponLive deal to Magicopolis. Choose from the following options:
- For $31, you get an admission-and-popcorn package for two (up to a $64 total value), which includes:
- Two evening tickets (up to a $58 value)
Two popcorns (a $6 value)<p>
- For $57, you get an admission-and-popcorn package for four (up to a $128 total value), which includes:
- Four evening tickets (up to a $116 value)
Four popcorns (a $12 value)<p>
- For $79, you get an admission-and-popcorn package for six (up to a $192 total value), which includes:
- Six evening tickets (a $174 value)
- Six popcorns (an $18 value)<p>
Evening shows are at 8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
The husband-and-wife duo behind Magicopolis, by now seasoned television guests thanks to frequent praise from the press, delight and surprise audiences with the all-ages Broadway-style magicomedy stage show Escape Reality. The 90- to 120-minute spectacle features original takes on classic magic enigmas, demonstrating dangerous escape acts and on-stage levitation, a skill first used during dunks at Salem all-star basketball games. Eye-popping feats are punctuated with engaging music, comedy, and audience participation, including mind-boggling mind-reading demonstrations. Magicopolis is an especially up-close-and-personal affair, and unlike Hollywood films, where the actors are trapped behind an impersonal screen, the Magicopolis magicians make lasting connections with their gaping guests. Great for unawkward first dates that leave the parlor tricks to the pros, a visit to Magicopolis is a singularly entertaining outing.
Downtown Santa Monica
1418 Fourth St.
Santa Monica, California 90401