All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a magic show
- When: any show of your choice through Saturday, December 28. Shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Where: Magicopolis
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $17 for one ticket (up to a $34 value)
- $30 for two tickets (up to a $68 value)
- $48 for four tickets (up to a $136 value) <p>
The husband-and-wife duo behind Magicopolis, who have become seasoned television guests thanks to frequent praise from the [press](http://gr.pn/hocKfz), delight and surprise audiences with the all-ages, Broadway-style magicomedy stage show, [_Escape Reality_](http://gr.pn/gWSuIq). The 90- to 120-minute spectacle showcases original takes on classic magic enigmas such as dangerous escape acts and on-stage levitation, a skill first used during dunks at Salem all-star basketball games. Eye-popping feats are punctuated with engaging music, comedy, and audience participation, including mind-boggling mind-reading demonstrations. Magicopolis is an especially up-close-and-personal affair, and unlike Hollywood films, where the actors are eternally imprisoned behind an impersonal screen, the Magicopolis magicians make lasting connections with their guests.
Downtown Santa Monica
1418 4th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401Get Directions