What You'll Get
- Admission to a magic show
- When: any show of your choice through May 31. Shows are held on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m., and on Saturdays and Sundays at 2 p.m.
- Where: Magicopolis
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $17 for one ticket (up to a $34 value)
- $30 for two tickets (up to a $68 value)
- $48 for four tickets (up to a $136 value) <p>
The husband-and-wife duo behind Magicopolis, who have become seasoned television guests thanks to frequent praise from the [press](http://gr.pn/hocKfz), delight and surprise audiences with the all-ages, Broadway-style magicomedy stage show, [_Escape Reality_](http://gr.pn/gWSuIq). The 90- to 120-minute spectacle showcases original takes on classic magic enigmas such as dangerous escape acts and on-stage levitation, a skill first used during dunks at Salem all-star basketball games. Eye-popping feats are punctuated with engaging music, comedy, and audience participation, including mind-boggling mind-reading demonstrations. Magicopolis is an especially up-close-and-personal affair, and unlike Hollywood films, where the actors are eternally imprisoned behind an impersonal screen, the Magicopolis magicians make lasting connections with their guests.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Magicopolis. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Magicopolis' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.