Statistics help fans analyze a baseball player’s career, from quantifying a slugger’s batting average to measuring a right fielder’s apathy. See numbers come to life with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two or four tickets to a Mahoning Valley Scrappers home game
- Where: Eastwood Field
- Seating: Box seats
- Door time: 6 p.m. for weekday and Saturday games; 4 p.m. for Sunday games
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Dates and Package Options
$15 for a game package for two (a $31 value)
- Two tickets (a $21 value)
- Two hot dogs, two bags of chips, and two drinks (a $10 value)<p>
$60 for a game package for four (a $142 value)
- Four tickets (a $42 value)
- Four hot dogs, four bags of chips, and four drinks (a $20 value)
- Four commemorative 15th season t-shirts (an $80 value)<p>
On Monday, June 17, the Mahoning Valley Scrappers return to Eastwood Field to kick off their 15th year of class-A short-season baseball. The Scrappers open the summer with a home series against the division-rival Jamestown Jammers, followed by opening-night fireworks that light up the sky to the tune of a fan-selected song. Over the years, the team’s roster has boasted future All-Stars, Cy Young winners, and World Series champs, who sparked more waves through the stands than an elephant cannonballing into Lake Erie.