All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for upper-middle box seating (marked in blue on the seating chart), plus a Perfect Game coupon for a hot dog, chips, and a drink (up to $30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
POPS at the Ballpark
- The orchestra: Youngstown Symphony Orchestra, which began as a youth orchestra in 1926 before growing into an area institution that plays a mix of classical, pops, and educational concerts each season
- The conductor: Randall Craig Fleischer, who has worked with Blondie and Natalie Merchant and is the only American conductor to have won Newsweek’s Parents’ Choice Award (thanks to his work creating a Peter and the Wolf CD ROM)
- The songs: a range of pop and patriotic tunes spanning from “This Land is Your Land” and “They’re Coming to America” to the Superman main title music
- The sights: a massive fireworks display will cap off the event, synchronizing explosions to “Star and Stripes Forever” and the title music of Star Wars
- The cause: Akron Children’s Hospital Mahoning Valley, which will receive a portion of the proceeds from the event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 21, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 5/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.