- One ticket to see the Maine Red Claws against the Iowa Energy, plus a food voucher
- When: Thursday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Portland Expo
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for a food voucher and one ticket for side-center seating, shown in light blue on the seating chart ($31 value)
- $22 for a food voucher and one ticket for center-court seating, shown in orange on the seating chart ($42 value)
Each food voucher is good for:
- A slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog
- One ice cream
- One soda
The first 1,000 fans to arrive receive a pair of Red Claws socks.
The Scouting Report
The last time the Red Claws faced the Iowa Energy, they pulled out a thrilling 112-108 victory to win a franchise-record eighth consecutive game. Getting there required teamwork. Seven Red Claws scored in double figures that night, swarming Iowa with a balanced offensive assault rather than distracting them with a massive balloon drop during the fourth quarter. Performances like that one have led Maine to command the best record in the D-League and an impressive 10-2 start at home.
Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.