What You'll Get
Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this deal to see the Maine Red Claws play at the Portland Expo.
Choose from Eight Options
$14 for a side-center seating package (a $31 total value)
- One ticket for side-center seating (a $22 value)
- One food voucher, valid for one soda, one ice cream, and the choice of a slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog (a $9 value)<p>
$22 for a center-seating package (a $42 total value)
- One ticket for center seating (a $33 value)
- One food voucher (a $9 value)<p>
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Erie BayHawks on Friday, January 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Canton Charge on Saturday, January 5, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Energy on Friday, January 18, at 7 p.m. (All fans in attendance receive a Kenny Hayes bobblehead.)
- Against the Springfield Armor on Monday, January 21, at 1 p.m. (Halftime performance by Simon Sez.)<p>
The Scouting Report
Powering the Red Claws to the top spot in the East Division through nine games, forward Kris Joseph has averaged more than 20 points per game. Between him and forward Micah Downs, the team boasts three of the top 10 scorers in the NBA D-League.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Portland Expo. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together.Discount reflects Maine Red Claw's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before game. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the G League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.