All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Maine Red Claws basketball game, plus a food voucher
- Opponent: Austin Spurs
- When: Thursday, March 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Portland Expo
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $14 for a food voucher and one ticket for side-center seating, shown in light blue on the seating chart ($31 value)
- $22 for a food voucher and one ticket for center-court seating, shown in orange on the seating chart ($42 value)
Each food voucher is good for:
- A slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog
- One ice cream
- One soda
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option bought. Redeem on 3/5 for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Portland Expo. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Maine Red Claws's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before game. For ADA seating, call box office promptly on receipt of voucher-availability limited. Must use promo value in 1 visit. Food voucher valid only for slice of pizza, hamburger, or hot dog, & one soda & ice cream. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the G League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.