What You'll Get
Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal to see the Maine Red Claws play at the Portland Expo.
Choose from Six Options
$14 for a side-center-seating package (up to a $31 total value)
- One ticket for side-center seating (up to a $22 value, including all fees)
- One food voucher, valid for one soda, one ice cream, and the choice of a slice of pizza, a hamburger, or a hot dog (a $9 value)<p>
$22 for a center-seating package (up to a $42 total value)
- One ticket for center seating (up to a $33 value, including all fees)
- One food voucher (a $9 value)<p>
For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Canton Charge on Friday, March 8, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Fort Wayne Mad Ants on Thursday, March 14, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Erie BayHawks on Thursday, March 28, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report Powering the Red Claws to second place in the East Division through 29 games, forward DaJuan Summers has averaged 19.5 points and 8.6 rebounds per game while establishing himself as one of the top NBA prospects in the D-League. Between Summers and forward Micah Downs—who has contributed 18.8 points per game while starting in all 29 contests—the Red Claws showcase their versatile wingmen capable of scoring against any defender or ambitious ball boy who gets between them and the basket.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Portland Expo. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Maine Red Claw's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before game. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maine Red Claws
As members of the Crustacean Nation, fans of the Maine Red Claws cheer on the rim rattles of alumni from some of the top NCAA programs as the athletes hustle and sweat for a shot at the NBA through its development league. In its first four seasons since joining the D-League in the 2009–10 season, the Red Claws—an exclusive affiliate of the Boston Celtics—fostered 10 players who signed NBA contracts.